Opening prayer :
College starts with prayer. Participation of the students, teachers and other staff at the college prayer is compulsory. A special features of the college is the holding of spiritual education classes twice a week for each classes is to acquaint the students with rich traditions of Indian culture and basic truth of the world’s great religions and to inspire them with noble lives and exalted examples of religious thought and the Universal, Moral and Spiritual values which they are taught and upheld.
Courses of study for spiritual education for +2 and +3 students:
5. Life and teachings of Sri Ramakrishna, Vivekananda and bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
6. Outline of major religions of the world.
7. Synthesis of major religions.
8. Participation in family work.
9. Health and hygiene.
10. Bhaja Govindam
11. Introduction of Bhagawat Gita.
Chapter _II Slokas 54, 58, 61 to 72
Chapter _XV, Slokas 1 to 20
Chapter _XVI, Slokas 1 to 5
12. Regional Saints of India : a)Sri Jagannath Das, (b)Sri Bhima Bhoi, (c)Abhiram Paramahansa
13. Sad-Darsana and three schools of Vedanta
14. Habits of Savin
15. Imbibing five values (truth, Right Conduct, Peace ,Love and Non-violence)
16. Spirit of Seva
17. Pancha Mahayajnas
18. Ideals of Sathya Sai Education.
19. Examples from lives of great men.
20. Significance of festivals & Rituals.
21. Importance of Ramayana and Mahabharata
1. Path Divine-Part I and II
2. Immortal Heritage-Part II and III
3. Saints of India
4. Ideals of Sathya Sai Education (V.K. Golak)